Join the the Undocumented Student Working Group in supporting undocumented students at Cal Poly SLO! The working group is comprised of faculty, staff, administrators, and students dedicated to supporting undocumented students in institutional, academic, and social realms at Cal Poly.
During the academic quarters, the working group will be offering multiple sessions of each installment in the 3 part training series focused on supporting undocumented students.
- Foundational Knowledge (Training 1) provides participants with knowledge on how to best support undocumented students in accordance with California and federal law.
- The second installment focuses on Taking the Next Steps (Training 2) in supporting undocumented students within participants' respective university offices/departments/programs.
- The third installment discusses Becoming an Ally (Training 3) to Cal Poly's undocumented student population and thinking about institutional change.
Train the Trainer: Facilitating "UndocuAlly Trainings" (for UndocuAllies)
- Monday, June 26th from 2-4 pm, 10-200
- Wednesday, August 2nd from 2-4 pm, 10-200
- Wednesday, August 30th from 2-4 pm, 10-200
- Wednesday, July 12th from 12:10-1 pm, 22-315
- Tuesday, August 8th from 9:10-10 am, 22-315
- Thursday, July 13th from 12:10-2 pm, 22-315
- Wednesday, August 9th from 9:10-11 am, 22-315
- Friday, July 14th from 12:10-2 pm, 22-315
- Thursday, August 10th from 9:10-11 am, 22-315
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions!