Join the the Undocumented Student Working Group in supporting undocumented students at Cal Poly SLO! The working group is comprised of faculty, staff, administrators, and students dedicated to supporting undocumented students in institutional, academic, and social realms at Cal Poly.
During the academic quarters, the working group will be offering multiple sessions of each installment in the 3 part training series focused on supporting undocumented students.
- Foundational Knowledge (Training 1) provides participants with knowledge on how to best support undocumented students in accordance with California and federal law.
- The second installment focuses on Taking the Next Steps (Training 2) in supporting undocumented students within participants' respective university offices/departments/programs.
- The third installment discusses Becoming an Ally (Training 3) to Cal Poly's undocumented student population and thinking about institutional change.
Train the Trainer: Facilitating "UndocuAlly Trainings" (for UndocuAllies)
5-Hour UndocuAlly Training
- Coming Winter Quarter!
- Tuesday, December 5th from 12:10 PM -1 PM in 10-125
- Wednesday, December 6th from 12:10 PM -2 PM in 10-125
- Friday, November 17th from 12-2 PM in 10-125
- Thursday, December 7th from 12:10 PM -2 PM in 02-205
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions!
Cal Poly's UndocuWeek is Monday September 18 to Friday September 22. Designed for undocumented students and students in mixed status families.