Join the the Undocumented Student Working Group in supporting undocumented students at Cal Poly SLO! The working group is comprised of faculty, staff, administrators, and students dedicated to supporting undocumented students in institutional, academic, and social realms at Cal Poly.
During the academic quarters, the working group will be offering multiple sessions of each installment in the 3 part training series focused on supporting undocumented students.
- Foundational Knowledge (Training 1) provides participants with knowledge on how to best support undocumented students in accordance with California and federal law.
- The second installment focuses on Taking the Next Steps (Training 2) in supporting undocumented students within participants' respective university offices/departments/programs.
- The third installment discusses Becoming an Ally (Training 3) to Cal Poly's undocumented student population and thinking about institutional change.
Train the Trainer: Facilitating "UndocuAlly Trainings" (for UndocuAllies)
- Friday, September 29th from 10:10 AM to 3 PM in TBD
- Friday, September 29th from 12:10-1 PM in TBD
- Thursday, October 5th from 11:10 AM -12 PM in TBD
- Thursday, October 12th from 11:10 AM -12 PM in TBD
- Tuesday, October 17th from 11:10 AM -12 PM in TBD
- Wednesday, October 25th from 2-4 PM in TBD
- Friday, November 3rd from 12-2 PM in TBD
- Thursday, November 9th from 11 AM- 1 PM in TBD
- Friday, November 17th from 12-2 PM in TBD
Contact email@example.com with further questions!